You can contact us via email on [email protected] to make any inquiries, request information or find out our prices. You can also contact us from this same page, in the form that appears on the right side of the screen.
If you have an emergency on the same day of the trip, you can not arrive on time or you need to cancel, please call.
All the Sensation-BCN boats are moored in the Moll de Marina, located at the end of Marina Street, in the middle of two of the most emblematic buildings of Barcelona: the Torre Mapfre and the Hotel Arts of Barcelona. When you arrive, you only have to place yourself on the sidewalk on the right facing the sea, go down the ramp towards the beach and then you will see the catamaran, in any case, you should never enter the port. Look at the maps that we show at the end of the text so you don’t get lost.
It is important to arrive 10 minutes before the catamaran departs to have time to board and depart at the scheduled time. A person from the team will be waiting to check that you are on the passenger list and give you the tickets that will give you the right to go up and enjoy the drinks that we will offer you with the barbecue.
Do not forget:
It is normal that in summer thermometers exceed 35 ° in Barcelona. Therefore, carry in your bag or your backpack a high-protection sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, a towel, and a swimsuit. The boat has toilets for men and women, so it is possible to get changed once you are onboard the catamaran.
Do not forget your camera to immortalize all the moments you spend with your family, friends or colleagues, as the trip will also allow you to enjoy beautiful views of the coast.
We contact you and all our collaborators to remind you of all the information below. The reason we insist on these is due to certain pictures that relate the boat charters with incitement to drunken tourism. The company with the commercial name of “Catamarans Sensation” totally disassociates itself from this type of service and does everything possible to remind our clients of the regulations in force.
We remind you that certain websites, still active, promotes this activity under the name of Booze Cruise and still works with other boats that are not part of our company’s fleet.
Below we indicate the commercial guidelines necessary for the correct sale of our product:
- The excursions will not be open bar, besides this term or terms that encourage the unbridled consumption of alcohol are totally forbidden. So, please remove from your web pages and advertising in general any term of this type, we recommend terms like “2 drinks included”
- In the collective departures of both Barcelona and Costa Brava, we try to avoid customers (specially bachelor parties) taking more than one glass at the same time to avoid waste or it being thrown away. This also helps us being able to have control of the environment onboard.
- It’s forbidden to bring alcohol on board (bottles and cans)
The captain and the crew reserves the right of refusing customers on board if:
- The person shows signs of drunkenness
- The person’s behaviour can disturb the main goal of the tour which is to have fun but in a responsible and controlled way.
- The person is naked or wearing outfits that encourage the alteration of public order.
Here are the City Hall’s rules. The boats will depart and arrive at the port with the music off and guests will be asked to avoid the alteration of public order and acoustic contamination. Our intention is for our guests to have a good time onboard in a relaxed atmosphere avoiding the excess and creating a nice atmosphere for all types of groups that decided to come on board with us.
Catamaran and Adventure Charters S.L. C/Esplanada del Port, Blanes NIF b17480450
Operated by Gotland Survey S.L.
C/ Sant Lluc 15 , Premià de Mar 08330, N.I.F.: B61579033