CATAMARAN BOAT TOUR FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
- Adult From 2 years old
Three hours boat party tour for young people with music and barbecue menu
Can you imagine being able to spend 3 hours on a boat with your friends? Sensation-BCN makes it possible. Organize the bachelor/bachelorette party that you have always wanted and come on board our catamarans.
You are not getting married? No problem! You can celebrate your birthday, retirement party or just a friend’s reunion. Now you don’t even need an excuse to have fun. If you like to party and you’d like to experience something different, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. During the boat ride in Barcelona, you will be able to swim, play games, sunbathe, eat, drink and dance. Everything you love to do!
Come with your group of friends to enjoy 3-hour navigation in front of Barcelona. Take a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean and taste the tourist barbecue menu included in the package. We offer you all the ingredients to create the best atmosphere.
- Three hours of navigation with music
- Catamaran trip
- Welcome snack
- Tourist BBQ menu
- Drinks: Soft drinks available in the activity and also 2 drinks of beer or sangria with the barbecue
- Stop for a swim (as long as the wind and sea conditions are adequate)
- Floating mats and platform
The menu is offered once the swim stop is finished. An entertainer serves the drinks and uses the DJ table to create a festive atmosphere. Remember that we are not a restaurant, nor a pub, we are a boat that offers navigation and fun with drinks plus a tourist menu.
- Olives and chips
- Spanish omelet
- Grilled burger (veal or vegetal)
- Bread and sauces
- Seasonal fruit
- Soft drinks + water
- 2 drinks of beer or sangria with the barbecue
On 6 p.m. tour we will not offer the menu instead we will offer 2 glasses of beer or cava
The boats have a maximum capacity of 80, 97 and 125 people
Do not forget comfy clothes, swimsuit and sun cream
- It’s forbidden to bring alcohol on board (bottles and cans).
- It is forbidden to leave the boat with drinking glasses.
The captain and the crew reserves the right of refusing customers on board if:
- The person show signs of drunkenness,
- The person’s behavior can disturb the main goal of the tour which is to have fun but in a responsible and controlled way,
- The person is naked or wearing outfits that encourage the alteration of public order.
Here’s the City Hall’s rules: The boats will depart and arrive at the port with the music off and guests will be asked to avoid the alteration of public order and acoustic contamination.
Our intention is for our guests to have a good time on board in a relaxed atmosphere avoiding the excess and creating a nice atmosphere for all types of groups that decided to come on board with us.